Radial Deep Groove Ball Bearings
Innovative Products Manufactured by the Technology Leader
These characteristics match our high-precision radial deep groove ball bearings perfectly! This type of ball bearing is self-retaining and operates both at low and high speeds. They can be used in various applications, for example in machine design for excavators and cranes.
Effective for Radial
and Axial Forces
Our high precision miniature radial deep groove ball bearings are very efficient and designed to take in radial as well as, to a lesser extent, an axial load. While radial forces act perpendicularly to the shaft axis, axial forces pass along the axis of the shaft or body.
How Are Our Radial Deep
Groove Ball Bearings
The radial deep groove ball bearings made by GRW are single row radial ball bearings. They are available in open as well as sealed or shielded versions. They are composed of the following parts and materials:
- Inner and outer ring are made of chrome steel 52100 (100Cr6),
alternative of non-corrosive rolling bearing steel SS (X65Cr13) or SV (X30CrMoN15-1)
- Ceramic or steel set of balls
- Retaining cage made of sheet steel or plastic in one or two parts design
- Load-carrying lubricant (more than 300 different lubricants in the GRW collection)
- Non-corrosive shields and seals made of sheet steel, Teflon-coated fiberglass fabrics or reinforced Perbunan or fluor caoutchouc
Radial Deep Groove Ball
Bearings in DIN/ISO or ANSI/ABMA norms and sizes
Classification of radial deep groove ball bearings in the standard-versions is secured by DIN/ISO or ANSI/ABMA norms. As always, we offer you the possibility to buy individualized ball bearings. We are looking forward to your request.