Your First Job
At GRW of Course!
JOBS FOR CAREER ENTRANTS
Do you want to be part of our team to develop and manufacture innovative high-precision ball bearings? We offer many different job options for students during or after college or university. Are you studying…?
- Electronic engineering and information technology
- Computer sciences for engineering applications
- Mechanical engineering
- Precision engineering
Then GRW is the perfect place for you to start your career! Whether you have finished your studies, want to take a student internship or trainee job or are searching for a part-time job to supplement your studies – GRW has you covered.
We Offer You Lots of Possibilities
- preliminary or first mandatory placements or internships
- Internships during studies
- Write your bachelor thesis at our company
- Write your master thesis at our company
- Start your first job out of college with us
What Do You Need for Your Application?
- excellent academic performance
- Skills and experience in your major
- Language skills in English and German
- highly engaged and motivated to be successful
- readiness and flexibility of mind
- Good communictation skills and open minded teamworker
We Offer You:
- challenging projects
- Responsible jobs and independency for assigned tasks
- training during our day-to-day business
- Support provided by our specialists
- Monthly payment
- Networking opportunities for future engagement at GRW
Dual Course of Study in Mechanical Engineering
Always starting in september, you have the possibility to start a dual course of study in mechanical engineering as a joint degree. Our cooperationpartners are the FHWS Wuerzburg-Schweinfurt as well as the Friedrich-Alexander-University in Erlangen-Nuremberg. Enrolling in this joint degree means that you will graduate in two degrees at the same time in 4,5 years.
- Apprenticeship as an industrial mechanic (m/f/d)
- Bachelor graduate in Mechanical Engineering
Thanks to this cooperation, you will recieve broad specialized knowledge, a high qualification and an attractive associate degree within a short time!
This is how the Joint Degree is set up
During the first year, you will visit the Franz-Oberthür vocational college in Wuerzburg, together with our industrial mechanic apprentices. Here you will participate in an in-house-training within our apprenticeship-workshop. After the first year, you will take part 1 of the final exam.
Starting with the second year of the dual course of study, you will attend the lectures at your college or university. During your practical phase, we will already place you within a particular team at GRW, for instance the product design department, in the development of products or in an production-related department.
Throughout your 6. Semester, you will be completing a practical semester at GRW. Within this timeframe, you will also take part 2 of the final exam of the apprenticeship as an industrial mechanic.
For your last semester, GRW will assign you with an exciting project for your Bachelor thesis.
Needless to say, that our experienced co-workers will accompany you during the entire time of your apprenticeship and university or college studies. They will train you on all the relevant fields of expertise. That way you have the possibility of developing yourself personally as well as professionally.
For a Dual Course of Study you should fulfill the following requirements:
- A general college entrance qualification with outstanding grades in all science classes, especially in maths and physics
- A fascination for technology, analytic thinking and technical understanding
- High commitment and motivation
- Reliability, precision and dedication
- Good language skills in English
Joint degree at GRW: An Overview of Your Advantages
- You will graduate two attractive degrees in 4,5 years.
- An intro-week will help you to get on board and make it easier to get to know other students and apprentices.
- You are integrated into the apprentice-team and will be working together with all the co-workers within the particular departments
- At GRW, you will be working practically orientated, independent and responsible in the divisions product design, product developement or a production related division
- Feedback on a regular basis, together with your instructors, will help you with your development
- You will attend various seminars, for instance telephone training, Excel-Classes or exam preparation.
- Based on the extensive knowledge resulting of your dual course of study, you have the requirements for wide-spread career opportunities