Your future with one of the world's biggest manufacturers of miniature and high precision ball bearings.
GRW Gebr. Reinfurt GmbH & Co. KG. is an internationally active industrial company, specializing in the development and production of high-precision miniature ball bearings. The GRW Group, based at Rimpar near Würzburg, with an assembly plant in Prachatice (Czech Republic), and a sales office in the United States, is one of the world's leading technological companies.
Since 1942, GRW has supplied several hundred million high-quality and high-precision miniature ball bearings all over the world. The standard range includes ball bearings with drilled holes from 1 to 35 mm and outer diameters from 3 to 47 mm, in metric and inch sizes.
The GRW Group employs around 500 people and is represented globally by numerous regional representative offices.
Are you studying...?
- Electrical engineering
- Electrical engineering and information technology
- Engineering informatics
- Innovation in SMEs
- Mechanical engineering
- Industrial engineering
Our offer to students...
- Work placements
- General work placements
- Internship semesters
- Student traineeships
- Diploma theses
- Introduction to the company
- Very good academic achievements
- Prior experience in the respective area of expertise
- Languages: German and English
- High levels of commitment
- Above-average intellectual grasp
- Flexibility, good communication skills, team spirit and sociability
- Exciting projects
- Independent working and responsibility for projects
- Hands-on knowledge transfer on a day-to-day basis
- Monthly remuneration
- The opportunity to stay in contact with GRW in the future
Are you interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application documents at our Human Resources Department.