Information according to Art. 13/14 GDPR
Group: Website Visitors
Name of the company (Art. 13 para. 1 a. GDPR)
Gebr. Reinfurt GmbH & Co. KG
Company contact details (Art. 13 para. 1 a. GDPR)
Niederhoferstr. 105, 97222 Rimpar
Contact details of our data protection officer (Art. 13 para. 1 b. GDPR)
Jürgen Schmidt, email@example.com
Categories of personal data processed
This website uses so-called "cookies". These are text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website.
For what purpose is your personal data used? (Article 13 para. 1 c. GDPR)
We collect and use your personal data only to the extent necessary to provide a functioning website and our content and services offered on the website, unless you have consented to further use of your data by selecting the appropriate option in the website settings. If you leave us your data in the contact request form of the website, we will use your data to inform you about the requested products and services.
Legal legitimation for data processing
The processing of your personal data takes place on the basis of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). If you have given us consent to process personal data for specific purposes, Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR serves as the legal basis for the processing of personal data. You may revoke your consent at any time. The processing of personal data within the framework of the fulfilment of contracts to which you are a party or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures, which take place at your request, takes place on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR. The purposes of data processing depend on the content of the contract agreed in each case. If the processing of personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR serves as the legal basis. If the processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of us or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of you as the data subject do not outweigh the first interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR serves as the legal basis for the processing.
Interests affected by the balancing of interests (Article 13 para. 1 d. GDPR)
Depending on the situation, the following interests may be affected:
- Assertion of legal claims and defence in legal disputes;
- Ensuring IT security;
- Prevention of criminal offences;
- Business management measures and
- Further development of services and products;
Any other recipients of the personal data (Art. 13 para. 1 e. GDPR)
Within the Kaman Group, those offices that need access to your data on the basis of "Least Privilege" (allocation of user rights as little as possible) and the "Need-to-Know" principle (knowledge of data only if necessary) are granted access. We may only pass on data to third parties outside the Kaman Group if this is necessary, if this is required by law, if you have given your consent or if contract processors commissioned by us in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR have contractually undertaken to comply with the requirements of the GDPR and the BDSG. Under these conditions, recipients of personal data may be: responsible internal departments and external service providers if required.
Any other recipients outside the EEA (Art. 13 (1) f. GDPR)
To the extent permitted by law your data may also be passed on to other group companies of Kaman Corporation, 1332 Blue Hills Avenue, Bloomfield, CT, USA. Contracts have been concluded with these companies on the basis of the EU standard contractual clauses pursuant to Article 46 para. 2 lit. c GDPR.
How long do we store your personal data? (Art. 13 para. 2 a. GDPR)
We process and store your personal data for as long as it is necessary for us to fulfil our obligations the respective purpose are required. A storage can take place beyond that, if by the European or national legislator in Union regulations, laws or other regulations to which we are subject as the responsible party. If the data are no longer required or if a standard prescribed by the above-mentioned standards is no longer applicable, your data will be deleted regularly.
From which data sources do we collect data about you? (Art. 14 para. 2 f. GDPR)
This website uses server logfiles which are processed by the operator of this website, rockenstein AG, to ensure the functionality and security of the website and are deleted after 10 days. If you leave us your data in the contact request form of the website, we will use your data to inform you about the requested products. If you have given your consent by selecting the appropriate option, this website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). The information generated by cookies about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other states which are party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. If you have consented by selecting the appropriate option, this website also uses Vimeo as a video plug-in to play back film sequences that you have selected.
What rights do you have?
You have the right,
- In accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR to revoke your consent once given to us at any time, if we're working on a consent basis. As a result, we do not use the data processing your personal data, which was based on this consent, for the future be no longer allowed to continue
- According to Art. 15 GDPR to demand information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of the processing, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data is to be sent the planned period of storage, the existence of a right to the use of the data, the existence of a right to the use of the data rectification, erasure, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of their data, if these were not raised with us and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if necessary, request meaningful information on their details.
- In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us
- In accordance with Art. 17 GDPR to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- According to Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the correctness of the data is denied by you, the processing unlawfully but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, you can but need them for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR
- According to Art. 20 GDPR to demand your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, common and machine-readable format, or the transmission of the data to the to another responsible person, and
- To send a complaint to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule you should contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or place of work or our company headquarters
Do we use your personal data within the scope of an automated decision making? (Art. 13 para. 2 f. GDPR)
We do not use fully automated decision making in accordance with Art. 22 GDPR and in principle no “profiling”. Should we use this in individual cases, we will inform you of this separately, if this is required by law and, if necessary, obtain your prior consent.
Is there a legal or contractual obligation to provide personal data or are these required for the conclusion of a contract? (Art. 13 para. 2 e. GDPR)
When concluding contracts, you must provide us with the personal data necessary to establish, execute and terminate the contract and the obligations arising therefrom, or which we are legally obliged to collect. Without this data, no contract will be concluded with us. If we make offers and services available to you on this website, which you can make use of voluntarily, there is no obligation to make your data available to us, but you may not be able to use our offers and services without your personal data.
What are the consequences if you do not provide us with the required data? (Art. 13 para. 2 e. GDPR)
Competent supervisory authority for data protection (Art. 55 GDPR)
Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision
Promenade 27 (Schloss)
91522 Ansbach, Germany
Telephone: + 49 (0) 981/53 – 1300
Telefax: + 49 (0) 981/53 – 5300