From the beginning in 1942 till now.
Originally named “Gebrüder Reinfurt” in 1942 after the founding brothers, Eugene and Hugo Reinfurt, our company was later re-organized as a limited partnership (in Germany: GmbH & Co. KG) and named “Gebrüder Reinfurt Würzburg”, or GRW.
From the founding of our company in Würzburg to the acquisitions of our Rimpar and Czech Republic manufacturing facilities and two United States marketing subsidiary, our company has grown from a workforce of 12 to 15 people to over 500.
Company foundation in Würzburg
Acquisition and establishment of the branch in Rimpar
First clean room for the assembly of ball bearings in Rimpar
Erweiterung des Werkes in Rimpar und Zusammenlegung der Montageflächen.
Acquisition and establishment of the branch in Czech Republic
Construction of the fifth facotry building in Rimpar
Foundation GRW USA
Takeover of the GRW shares by NIBC capital partners
Beginning of the new building in Rimpar 07/08
Start of different future-oriented new projects
Completion of the new building in Rimpar
Move of the administration in the new administration building and leaving Würzburg completely
Expansion of the plant in Czech Republic
Completion of the new building in Czech Republic
Establishment of a new sales office in the USA
Purchase of GRW by KAMAN